Before you arrive at our emergency clinic, we ask that you adhere to the following:
Please Call Ahead
Calling ahead ensures that we can prepare as much as possible for your pet. We would like to plan for your arrival, so even if you call us directly before departing to see us, you’ll be giving us the best possible chance to deliver the necessary care to your pet.
We Ask That You Please Bring the Following Materials:
- Identification: Bringing identification will allow for a swift, comprehensive registration of your pet.
- Form of Payment: We do require full payment at the time of services rendered. We accept all major credit cards, cash, check, and Care Credit. For a Care Credit application, please visit www.carecredit.com
- Current Medications: It’s extremely important that you bring any medications that your pet is currently receiving so that we can properly assess them.If your pet has ingested a toxin, please be sure to bring any plants and/or packaging from food/chemicals your pet may have ingested. This will allow us to rapidly assess the situation and gain further insight into the overall health of your pet.
- Medical Records: Reviewing the existing medical records on your pet from your regular veterinarian will allow us to gain comprehensive insight into the well-being and background of your pet. This is a simple way to ensure that we’re equipped to deliver the very best care possible.
Here’s What You Can Expect Upon Your Arrival to Olympia Pet Emergency:
- Your pet will receive rapid triage assessment by our trained assistants and licensed technicians.
- Rapid onboarding will occur with simple routine paperwork, which enters you and your pet into our system and streamlines the emergency visit.
- You will be asked a variety of questions so that we can fully understand your pet’s medical history and diagnose the current issue with precision.
- Your pet will receive a comprehensive examination from our emergency veterinarian to assess the issue.
- We will work to formulate a plan of diagnostic tests and treatments designed specifically to maximize the wellness of your pet.
- We will also provide you with a cost-estimate that reflects our recommendations so that you can make an informed decision concerning your pet’s medical care.
- Upon completion of your pet’s emergency visit, OPE will provide your regular veterinarian with a copy of your medical records and associated documentation (lab reports, etc.) to ensure that they can receive optimal care all year-round!
Olympia Pet Emergency is on call whenever you need us most. Our team of dedicated veterinarians are available 24-hours a day, each and every day of the year!